Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.
Learn more Got it
Trading on Forex involves high risks and you can lose your entire deposit.
Home / About company / Regulation


RoboForex (CY) Ltd is registered in Republic of Cyprus and has the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) license (No. 191/13). The Company follows requirements of the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (known as "MiFID"), the law that provides harmonized regulation for investment services across the member states of the European Economic Area.

The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) is the financial regulatory agency of the Republic of Cyprus and a member of the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA).

You can find the information about our company of the CySEC official website.

RoboForex (CY) Ltd is also a member of Investor Compensation Fund (ICF) of Cyprus. The Fund provides insured clients of the companies registered in CySEC with compensation payments, in case the companies aren't able to pay compensations on their own. The compensation is limited to 20,000 euros, regardless how many trading accounts the client has, their base currencies, and the place where the investment service is provided.

RoboForex (CY) Ltd is registered as a legal investment company in 29 European countries, including the following ones:

Pillar 3 Disclosures RoboForex (CY) Ltd, 2016 year: pdf.

Risk Warning
There is a high level of risk involved when trading leveraged products such as Forex/CFDs. You should not risk more than you can afford to lose, it is possible that you may lose the entire amount of your account balance. You should not trade or invest unless you fully understand the true extent of your exposure to the risk of loss. When trading or investing, you must always take into consideration the level of your experience. Copy-trading services imply additional risks to your investment due to nature of such products. If the risks involved seem unclear to you, please apply to an outside specialist for an independent advice.